Upper Crust is the first episode from the seventh season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: August 3, 2009
- "Guy Fieri rolls in for serious sandwiches; In Hollywood, Florida, a second generation hoagie shop where they're making authentic Philly cheese steaks on homemade rolls; in Portland, Oregon, a cafe where they're serving house-cured pork belly on the Reubens, and a salt cod sandwich comes with chorizo; and in Chicago, a diner doing open-faced Thanksgiving dinner and Sunday pot roast on a bun."
- Bunk Sandwiches - Portland, Oregon
- Sonny’s Famous Steak Hogies - Hollywood, Florida
- The Depot American Diner - Chicago, Illinois
- Upper Crust at Food Network.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.