Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fine cracked wheat
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the water over the cracked wheat and cover
- Let stand about 20 minutes until wheat is tender and water is absorbed
- Add the chopped herbs and vegetables and toss with the mix.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add to wheat mixture and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.