This episode was renamed BBQ & More some time after it first aired.
Smokin' BBQ is the tenth episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: February 9. 2009
- "Guy Fieri heads all over the country for barbeque; In Austin, Texas, green mesquite-smoked classics. In Northern California, a railroad car turned barbeque shack making Philly Cheese Steaks; and in Connecticut, a regional celebration of barbeque."
- Green Mesquite - Austin, Texas
- Gorilla BBQ - Pacifica, California
- Wilson’s Holy Smoke BBQ - Fairfield, Connecticut
- Smokin' BBQ at Food Network.com