Local Flavor is the fourth episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: October 22, 2007
- "Guy Fieri hits the road to find some of the best local favorites in the country: Off the hook chili from a secret family recipe at an 85-year-old Seattle joint; crab cioppino and artichoke soup at a more than 100-year-old California bar-turned-restaurant, with a produce garden of its own; and an Oklahoma joint on Route 66 that serves some of the most bizarre local favorites you've ever seen."
- Clanton's Café - Vinita, Oklahoma
- Mike's Chili Parlor - Seattle, Washington
- Duarte's Tavern - Pescadero, California
- Local Flavor at Food Network.com