Original air date: June 18, 2007
- "Guy Fieri stops in for some one-of-a-kind specials: The Red Arrow Diner in Manchester, N.H., where they're cooking homemade Twinkies and have been baking 20 kinds of pie since 1922; Voulas Cafe in Seattle for their signature "Hobo scramble" breakfast; and Hank's Creekside in Santa Rosa, Calif., where they serve every kind of "Benedict" imaginable."
- Red Arrow Diner - Manchester, New Hampshire
- Hank's Creekside Restaurant - Santa Rosa, California
- Voula's Offshore Café - Seattle, Washington
- House Specials at Food Network.com