Family Owned is the ninth episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: November 23, 2007
- "Guy Fieri visits a Mexican restaurant and tortilla factory in San Diego where father and daughter work side-by-side. Next, a real-deal diner in Massachusetts, where father and son have been cranking out classic plates together for 20 years, then a legendary Chicago burger joint where folks are lining up for the char-burgers a couple of brothers are cranking out along with three-layer fries."
- El Indio - San Diego, California
- Charlie's Diner - Spencer, Massachusetts
- Paradise Pup - Des Plaines, Illinois
- Family Owned at Food Network.com