Cross-Country Classics is the third episode from the twenty-first season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: September 19, 2014
- "This trip, Guy is roadtrippin' all over the country for some home-style cooking. In Boston, the funky neighborhood joint cranking out Southern staples, like chicken and waffles and off-the-hook tots. In Carmel, Calif., Robert Irvine is riding shotgun to check out the cool cafe centered around scratch-made classics, like amped-up biscuits and gravy and brisket chili. And in Superior, Wis., the sports bar scoring with classics like house-cured meat pizza and a super special chicken sandwich.
- Shorty's Pizza & Smoked Meat - Superior, Wisconsin great pizza but not as good as Shamrock in Superior
- Trina's Starlite Lounge - Somerville, Massachusetts
- From Scratch Restaurant - Carmel, California
- Cross-Country Classics at Food Network.com