Burgers, Rings and Fries is the twelveth episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: January 21, 2008
- "Guy Fieri uncovers some of the best of the best of the All American meal: burgers made fresh-ground from steak while patrons watch and available in 16 varieties at a San Francisco institution; stuffed burgers that are a signature dish of Minnesota's Twin Cities along with vinegar-blanched hand-cut fries; and 10-to-the-pound sliders, topped with almost anything, at an Ann Arbor, Michigan landmark, where the fried onion rings are legendary."
- Joe's Cable Car - San Francisco, California
- The Nook - St. Paul, Minnesota
- Krazy Jim's Blimpy Burger - Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Burgers, Rings and Fries at Food Network.com