All Kinds of Classics is the ninth episode from the sixth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: June 8, 2009
- "Guy Fieri checks out some classics from coast to coast: In Portland, Oregon, a neighborhood restaurant serving up Southern-style biscuits with everything on them; in Fort Worth, Texas, a roadside joint putting some heat in their standards like green chili lamb stew and rib eye with chipotle; and in North Miami Beach, Florida, a shack in a state park making all kinds of smoked fish."
- Blue Marlin Fish House Restaurant - North Miami Beach, Florida
- Fred’s Texas Café - Fort Worth, Texas
- Pine State Biscuits - Portland, Oregon
- All Kinds of Classics at Food Network.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.